Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Testing out the new backdrop

Now that I have disposable income, I am looking to further my photography. I am still a beginner but I want to have some fun with portraits. I bought myself a gray backdrop to use, but with no models to test it out on, I had to use myself. I asked my sister to help me with the first picture so she is the female. Something to consider of course is don't judge me on these pictures.

Need a new avatar picture for one of your social media accounts? Maybe you need a more professional looking picture for one of your online profiles? What ever the reason, I am currently looking for anyone in the Greenwich, CT area to pose. I will be taking free pictures for anyone interested. I just want to get better with portraits.













No comments: