Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowy Greenwich, CT

When I don't find myself reading Marketing trend articles, applying for jobs, writing cover letters, fixing my resume, and twittering useful job search articles that could help others land a job, I find I need to address my creative side a little more. And thus, I go and take some pictures

As it turns out, the snow storm that hit the Midwest came over to the East Coast to say hello. I decided to greet it the best way I knew how. Pictures! When I was going to go out and take pictures a friend of mine called me up and asked if I could take some of his car in the snow, since it was a Subaru and they are awesome cars, I agreed. And we were off on our adventure. We were in search of a road/driveway where the snow wasn't plowed. Being Greenwich, we had to go pretty far back country to find one of those roads. Back country is where all the big/private estates are. It's pretty far away from the center of town but there are some nice looking houses back there. Well, we took a ride out to investigate and here are some of the things I found. Side note: Nothing we did was illegal.


























Hope you enjoyed. Comments welcome.

No comments: