Sunday, April 19, 2009

Trip to Vermont

So after my trip to Mexico I went up to Burlington, Vermont to meet up with some people I hadn't seen in a while. I went to school at Champlain College in Burlington, Vermont and because I graduated in December I have to wait till May to be able to walk with the 2009 class. During this trip, I was invited to go down to the capital building to protest for gay marriage rights with my favorite boss/lesbian couple.

You can see a picture of me from the photographer that was there. I am the guy leaving the building with my friends in front.

I decided to take some pictures of the area since I had never been to the capitol of Vermont. Here are the pictures that I took:

_MG_4225

_MG_4220

_MG_4212

_MG_4219

Here are some from Burlington, Vermont:

_MG_4243

_MG_4235

_MG_4239

Not really my favorite picture but I thought it was interesting in that there is ice everywhere but the girl has her tank top on and has no shoes on as if it were summer.

_MG_4246

More from Burlington, Vermont: Pictures Here

No comments: