Saturday, April 11, 2009

Porfolio. Almost Done!

Hello,

I have been spending every waking moment that I am not going to the gym, running errands, applying to random jobs that will give me some sort of income working on my portfolio. My website www.aceduo.com has been in need of a face lift for a while now and since I have been at school I haven't had much time to do it. So, with that said, I am no longer in school and have had a decent amount of time to work on it because of my unemployment situation. If you go to the website now you will see 3 images which lead you to the photo gallery, and 3 links directing you to my resume/linkedin account, and blog (Here). If you want to take a look at what it will look like when I am done check it out(Link). Now the only thing I have left to work on is the advertising work part.I have to upload my work which will include my business card/logos/ads I have done during school.

Also, I have finished my business card. Would you like to take a looksy?




Full size Here

Also, I have bought a replacement power cord for my laptop and have been able to get the other pictures from Mexico. More on that later.

No comments: