Friday, June 5, 2009

Graduation #2

I know this is pretty late notice to anyone who reads this but I have graduated from Champlain College. It was a nice ceremony, nothing long or over the top, just a classical to the point graduation ceremony.

A week before the graduation ceremony is something referred to as senior week. Senior week was full of activities that allow us to say "Good Bye" to Champlain College in the "Funnest" way possible. I didn't do all the events, but I did do a few. Here are pictures from the Cruise:
Foggy/Rainy Date:










B-town:


My Friend Meli:


My Friend Megan:




Here are pictures from the Graduation Ceremony. (Pictures brought to you by Megan Crilly and My father)

The Famous in front of the Champlain College sign pictures:


The Bag pipes lead us in, here is one of the guys:


It's me!


Close up of Vanessa:


Alicia:


The Martial followed by the Profs.:


Our President David Finney:


Me Again:


The Pops and I:


Mom and I:


Meli And I:


Miss Vermont:


Vanessa:


Best Teacher Ever! Elaine Young:


Allison:


Jay Mckee and I:


Parents and I:


Mom and I:


Elaine Young and I: As you can see she has removed her Wizards Cloak


Mom and I:


Silly Parents and I:



Pictures I took on a last walk down to the waterfront while living in Burlington, VT.


No comments: